Peasy steps to use men’s hair mousse correctly, If you want to give your hair natural volume and keep your style longer, mousse is a good choice. But if you do not use it correctly, it can weigh hair down and make it look unnatural.
In another article from Digital Journalist, we talk about the best dandruff shampoos, today about how to use hair mousse for men.
- Steps for using hair mousse for men
- Useful products for hair mousse looks
- Loreal tecni.art full volume lifting mousse 250ml
- Goldwell Stylesign Ultra Volume Top Whip Styling Wax 100ml
- L’Oréal Paris Elnett Mousse Volume Fixing, Mousse For Hair – 200ml
- ghd body objectives – professional volumizing hair mousse, thermal protection, 200 ml
- Remington Ionic Dry 2200 Hair Dryer, Ionic, Frizz-Free Hair, 2200W, Concentrator & Diffuser, 3 Temperatures, 2 Speeds, Removable Back Rack, Hanging Hook, D3198
- AEG HTD 5584 Professional ionic hair dryer with diffuser, 3 temperature levels, 2 speeds, 2200 W, brown
- You might also like
- 7 Best-Selling Men’s Beauty Products on Amazon
Steps for using hair mousse for men
comb the hair, to avoid leaving traces of hairspray, hair gel, hair wax or mousse from a previous occasion. If your hair is clean, you skip this step.
Mousse can be an emergency solution if your hair is dirty because you haven’t had time to wash it. For best results, hair should be combed or brushed to remove traces of other products.
- Shake the foam box several times. If you don’t stir quickly, the product will come out liquid instead of frothy.
- Apply foam to your hand (about the size of a ping pong ball). It is better to start by applying less quantity, then once we pass the foam, add another application, the size of a ping pong ball. Sometimes the foam comes out quickly and if you don’t notice it, you may be applying more than you need.. The result is that the hair will become weighed down and look dull.
- Apply the mousse evenly to the hair. ‘Comb the hair with your fingers’, if your hair is damp thanks to the mousse you have just applied, you do not need to put more. However, if certain parts of the hair are dry, it means that you need to apply a little more mousse.
- Add a small amount to the palm of your hand and apply again.
- Once the mousse is applied, we will create volume. We need a dryer and a temperature not too hot, (position 2 and medium speed).
- While directing the airflow to the hair about 30 cm away, with the other hand we introduce it into the hair and comb it back from the root.
- If your hair is dry, turn off the hair dryer (or put the cold air position), otherwise the foam in the hair hardens and the hair will not look natural.
- Once you have completed the previous step, fix some specific areas of the hair and create a style you like. Apply a little (like a pea) of gel in the palm of your hand, and apply on left ear and right ear comb this area with your hands.
- To fix the hairstyle and make it last longer, apply hairspray.
You can follow the steps in this video (choose subtitles on the cogwheel), but only by seeing what it does and following the instructions in the previous section.
Useful products for hair mousse looks
Loreal tecni.art full volume lifting mousse 250ml
Ideal mousse to create volume in all hair types but especially on fine hair. Strong hold.
- Its density favors its application on damp hair and provides additional volume during drying.
Goldwell Stylesign Ultra Volume Top Whip Styling Wax 100ml
- Long-lasting molding foam and strong hold for unruly hair.
- It makes it easier to glide the brush over the hair when drying.
L’Oréal Paris Elnett Mousse Volume Fixing, Mousse For Hair – 200ml
Elnett delivers dramatic, long-lasting volume. Brings body and sublimates the hair. Its creamy texture provides extra care, softness and shine.
ghd body objectives – professional volumizing hair mousse, thermal protection, 200 ml
- Get volume from the roots and a professional finish with ghd body objectives, a lightweight yet long-lasting volumizing mousse suitable for all hair types.
- This volumizing mousse was designed to maximize the results of the hair dryer and other styling tools.
- Developed by stylists and experts in thermal engineering, ghd body Goals incorporates the Thermal Protection System which preserves the integrity of your hair by providing it with greater volume (7/10 consumers confirm*).
Remington Ionic Dry 2200 Hair Dryer, Ionic, Frizz-Free Hair, 2200W, Concentrator & Diffuser, 3 Temperatures, 2 Speeds, Removable Back Rack, Hanging Hook, D3198
- The Remington D3198 ionic dry hair dryer ensures quality drying, to help you achieve that silky smooth look every timewhatever your style.
- He has a Incredibly powerful 2200W motor for fast and efficient styling.
- You can choose between three heat settings, from low to medium to high, and two speed settings, depending on how you want to style your hair.
- For fast drying, use the high heat/high speed setting. The dryer also has a cold air function that allows you to fix your hairstyle.
- Built-in ion conditioning helps cut drying time in half and leaves hair with a softer, smoother texture and finish for frizz-free styles.
AEG HTD 5584 Professional ionic hair dryer with diffuser, 3 temperature levels, 2 speeds, 2200 W, brown
- Professional ionic hair dryer with a powerful 2200 W motor
- 3 temperature levels.
- 2 speeds.
- Cold air for Fix Style.
- Cool Shot shell (cold touch).
- Energy saving for gentle drying with low ECO-Save consumption.
- Ionic technology, for more natural hair thanks to the antistatic effect, which helps to make the hair softer and silkier.
- Includes professional diffuser and 360º rotating and removable nozzle.
- Overheat protection.
- Hanging ring.
- Voltage 230V 50Hz.
- Power 2200W.
You might also like
7 Best-Selling Men’s Beauty Products on Amazon
Was the article helpful to you? how to use mousse for men’s hair? On Facebook you have more ideas about beauty and lifestyle.