One of the areas most cared for by a number of people is the skin and hair, thanks to the state in which these parts of the body are, the state of health of a person and even his age can be determined.
The skin is the body’s largest organ; In addition, it is the area where the first signs of aging become visible, which usually appear around the age of 30, through wrinkles, spots and expression lines.
This process is normal and everyone will have to deal with it at some point in their life; however, certain bad practices such as smoking, excessive and unprotected exposure to the sun, lack of physical activity, poor nutrition, poor hydration and the use of quality cosmetics and makeup will make this process will appear before its time. .
On the other hand, hair is also affected by aging, but the main reason is sudden weather changes and substances in the environment that directly affect its condition and appearance.
Aloe vera recipes for healthy skin and hair
The health, beauty and personal care portal Coco Mars provides aloe vera recipes that can help replenish healthy skin and hair. Before its application, it is recommended to have the approval of a professional in the field, in order to avoid allergies or undesirable effects.
Conditioner with aloe vera
- Cut an aloe vera leaf.
- Wash it very well and remove the upper part of the outer cover (remove the jagged edges with a knife).
- Using a spoon, remove the gel contained in the sheet.
- Mix the product until a homogeneous viscous liquid is obtained.
- Apply the gel starting with the scalp, following the hair from root to tip.
- Then, wrap the hair in a hot, damp towel for a minimum of fifteen minutes.
- Wash hair regularly after treatment.
Castor oil and aloe vera for healthy hair
- A cup of fresh aloe vera gel.
- Two tablespoons of castor oil.
- Bathing cap.
Preparation and application:
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth and consistent paste.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair.
- Once the hair is completely coated with the mixture, cover it with a shower cap.
- The idea is to leave it on overnight.
- To do this, a towel can be wrapped around the shower cap to increase the heat and prevent the shower cap from shifting.
- The next day, rinse the mixture with cold water and shampoo.
- Then apply the conditioner which is used in the usual way.
- The psychic recommends applying this treatment once or twice a week to see quick results.
Face mask with almond oil and aloe vera
- In a bowl, mash a banana with a fork.
- Add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Stir until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add three teaspoons of almond oil.
- Mix well.
- Wash face and neck well with lukewarm water.
- If you have makeup on, you should remove it with an oil-free cleanser, which will open the pores.
- Apply the paste obtained on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Leave on for fifteen minutes.
- After a quarter of an hour, rinse with lukewarm water to remove the product.
- Rinse again with cold water to close and tighten the pores.
- Finally, dry the skin with a soft, clean towel.